Hereford Elim  

This year see’s the church celebrate its 70th Anniversary.  The church was started in 1951 under the ministry of P S Brewster of Cardiff City Temple.  

The church has had a few spiritual homes from it’s initial  beginning. Having  its first building built from scratch at Clive Street. 

Then the church moved to old Gaol on Gaol Street under the ministry of Pastor Phil Thompsett and more recently the Union Walk facility.


Darren Mallett, 12/11/2020